If you’re searching for a quiet haven, this well-maintained and updated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom country home on 5.43 acres is for you! Newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, hardwood flooring, and tons of storage are just the beginning. The layout is spacious and inviting inside and out. From timber to ponds, peaceful seclusion is what you’ll find. The property also has a 60×42 metal building including a 20×42 heated/insulated workshop with drop ceiling, electricity and water. Plenty of room for a large garden, or just relax on the patio and enjoy the view. All this and just .9 of a mile from Route 67. Don’t wait; this one won’t last long!
- Kitchen updates include new countertops, glass block backsplash, stainless steel appliances, snack bar
- Master bath updates include large walk-in shower, new porcelain sink and vanity with tons of storage
- Guest bathroom updates include a floating vanity with large drawers and dual sinks, and porcelain tile tub enclosure with mosaic waterfall pattern
- Attached 3-car garage
- All appliances stay
- Spacious entry adorned with French doors
- Central vacuum system for both floors
- Wood stove – a great compliment to any farm house design you find on HGTV!
- De-watering system in basement with battery back-up and transferable warranty
- Whole house fan; Central air conditioning; Furnace and hot water heater use LP gas; Septic tank, well and public Rural Water
- Brick fireplace indoors or hot tub outdoors to create a relaxing ambiance after a long day
More about the outbuilding:
- Two large roll-up doors offer access to the storage area
- An overhead door accesses the workshop
- A large interior sliding door can join these two areas to provide flexible options for their use
Allan Worrell is the Managing Broker for Worrell Land Services, LLC.